Thursday, August 5, 2010

Shu Uemura Fluorescent Fall - Winter Collection 2010

I was so attracted by the latest poster of Shu Uemera while passing by ION this evening. Shu Uemura Fluorescent makeup collection for fall–winter 2010 is a big surprise to me and it's really very colorful. The main color of this fall would be purple, as you can see from the poster. :D


I'm not sure about when it was launched in Singapore, but should be quite recent. The official launch date in Japan is 1 August. Shu Uemura released some beautiful photos with their new collection.


 


 

Eye and Cheek Palettes – Limited Edition
  • Bloom Graceful (purple and green eye shadows, soft pink blush)
  • Dreamy Petal (pink, purple, brown and gold eye shadows, red blush)
I love Bloom Graceful more than the other, especially the two purple shade.
I took some photos of the displays from the shop window, really so gorgeous!

2 comments:

  1. hi there!!! i LOVE your blog!! i'm following you and linking you okay :D

    mimi
    http://lacklusterr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, no problem.
    Your blog is lovely, I'm following you also.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...