Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Recent Haul: EMINENCE Organic Skin Care


Here are my recent haul from SkinCareRX.com. All are from EMINENCE, you may not familiar with this brand, so am I. It is an organic brand from Hungary. I saw some good reviews recently and decided to give it a try.


 I got a bottle of Herbal Eye Contour Cream and an Exclusive Rose Collection set.


The herbal eye contour cream is ideal for those with mature, dehydrated, and fatigued skin. It claims that it can help to refine the youthful contours of your eyes to defy the first visible signs of aging. By hydrating, protecting, and firming the skin, your eyes no longer have to give away your age.


Ingredient



The yellowish cream feels very light on my skin. I did not observe any discomfort around my eyes area after using for 2 weeks. The jasmine flower scent smells so nice, it helps to relax every time when I use it. As for the result, I will update again after using it for at least one month time to really see the results.


The packaging of the Exclusive Rose Collection set is very special, the wooden case looks like graduation certificate holder, feels very "organic". : D


This set is ideal for sensitive, rosacea-prone, reactive skin with fine lines, wrinkles, and damaged skin to calm, soothe.

The collection includes:
1, Sweet Red Rose Cleanser (0.5 fl. oz.),
2, Rosehip & Maize Exfoliating Treatment (0.5 fl. oz.),
3, Sweet Red Rose Whip Moisturizer (0.5 fl. oz.),
4, Rosehip Whip Moisturizer (0.5 fl. oz.),
5, Sweet Red Rose Treatment (0.5 fl. oz.),
6, A full size Couperose C-Serum (1 fl. oz.).

I have not started to use this set, and I will update the review later.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Here is the "Hot and Spicy Pot" my friend and I had for dinner the other day......to share with you, yummy yummy!




2 comments:

  1. The wooden case is really unique and pretty! can't wait for the review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the follow! Looking forward to the updates and review of the products! The products look and sound so good.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...